When we build your home, it is the only home we will be building. Our individual focus on your home means we can get you moved in much faster than other builders typically project. A faster construction timeframe means greater savings on construction loan interest, interim home rental, and, of course, less time waiting to move into your new home.
As we build your home, we are building the kind of relationship with you that you might have with the proprietor of your favorite restaurant where you are greeted by name, have a special table, and are given that extra bit of attention that regulars enjoy.
Details that reflect our high regard for our work and our clients include:
- We are hands-on from start to finish – in the office and on site.
- Your home starts in our woodworking shop where we custom-design, custom-build, and custom-finish all cabinetry, trim, and moldings.
- Curved, radius, and elliptical trim and moldings are hand-crafted in our wood working shop.
- We clean the site every day. No unsightly dumpsters clutter the work site.
- We include all landscaping which includes hand-selecting all plants and trees, laying out the beds, and installing the plants.
- We provide a 3-year warranty on our work and a 10-year warranty on the structure, well beyond the warranties on inndividual components.
In addition, we provide all of the details listed in Home Features at competitive pricing per square foot of heated space. Garages, bonus rooms, porches, and other spaces are priced at much less per square foot. Our approach at Wilkins & Wilkins is simply to build your house as though it were ours.